Max-E-Pro XF VS
The universal variable speed pump fo any semi-commercial pump.
Elegible product for points on the Partners Incentive Program for professionals.
The Max-E-Pro XF VS Commercial Pump is the first five-horsepower variable-speed pool pump that runs on single-phase or three-phase power. It is an economical, combined motor/drive solution for both HMAC (hotel, motel, apartment, condominium) or large residential installations. The MAX-E-PRO XF VS Commercial Pump provides sophisticated, energy-saving pump technology without the high costs typically associated with independent pump/external drive setups.
- Mechanical Seal - Stainless steel and EPDM materials provide extended life and longer intervals between servicing
- Extra large strainer basket with see through lid
- Cam and Ramp Lid and Locking Ring allow for quick and easy access to the basket
- Inlet/Outlet: 75 mm unions
- Thermal overload protection provided by the integral motor control
- 4 digital inputs and RS-485 Modbus communication via Automation Wiring Kit (optional P/N 356324Z)
- TEFC motors made with 300 series stainless steel shaft and lubricated, double sealed bearings → extends the life of the pump
- MAX-E-PROXF VS variable speed pumps emit up to 42 dB (A)** less than a standard single speed fi ltration pump.
**Compared to a standard single speed (5HP) fi ltration pump producing at least 82 dB (A). Values expressed in weighted sound power level according to ISO 3741
Features & Benefits
Integrated 5HP motor/drive with pre-set speed programs and versatile power input capabilityPlug and play variable speed pump easy to set up
Speed or flow control allowing custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks (filtering, cleaning, spa jets for maximum efficiency and reduced noise)Energy savings and quick payback
All thermoplastic pump body (30% glass filled polypropylene materials) and compact dimensionsVery compact and quiet commercial pump